Saturday, November 1, 2014

Week One, Bio Cindy Pomerleau


My name is Cynthia Pomerleau.  I am a senior at Albertus and will be graduating in May.  My major is in Accounting.  Prior to attending Albertus (when I had free time) I liked to paint and attended a studio once a week to do so.  My plan is to go back when I graduate.  My biggest hurdle in painting is that I often have a shortage of original ideas to work from.  I am hoping that this class will help me to see things better so that my compositions will improve.  I have friends who are great photographers and possibly I will become good at it too.

This picture was taken from my back deck at home.  I have to say, I am not the selfie queen! 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Cynthia,

    You get a prize for being the first to post...! Nice shot... much more interesting than just pointing the camera back at yourself. You are on your way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cynthia that's a very beautiful selfie shot you have going on with the color leafs in the background.

    ReplyDelete