Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Week one, self portrait.

     Hi, my name is Anthony Reyes, after this mod, I will be two classes away from graduating with a B.A in Psychology.  I have taken few black and white photography classes in the past and have always had an interest in digital photography.  Last year I received a Nikon D5100 as a gift and have been taking photos any time I get a chance.  I am still a beginner with this camera and was hoping to learn how to get the best use of the features it has to offer as well as editing with photoshop.


2 comments:

  1. Welcome Anthony,

    The 5100 is a great camera... Beautiful color on the self portrait. Welcome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree great color!!
    Looks like your about to ride out into the sunset!!
    Sunsets images are awesome! Two thumbs up!

    ReplyDelete