Thursday, November 13, 2014

At the Beach: Part One

I have more pictures that I'm selecting from and working on but I figured I would submit a few now. These were taken at the West Haven beach.

For this one, I increased the brightness a bit, but really increased the saturation. It brought out the color of the leaves which I liked.


No adjustments.

Feel free to let me know what any of this stuff is.





I think this one is my favorite. I feel like the bird is going towards new horizons.


Cropped.

Added a brighter sky and an abstract rendition on the Phoenix to contribute to the idea of new horizons.



2 comments:

  1. Oh Anthony your eye is awesome!! Your last 3 images are majestic! The first one, the crop work and before the bright sky, the way water sparkles and glistens an almost seems to twinkle is so artistic. Did you create that effect? If so what did you use?
    Your images frame worthy! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The third one up from the bottom is one of my favorites too...The close up of the seagull's head is well seen... nice light and color....

    ReplyDelete