Tuesday, December 9, 2014

The Digital Portrait

So I had a few different subjects to work with they all were very helpful studies and very cooperative as well. The first picture is of one of my sister Liz Sunday morning while we were heading to church she she a peaceful smile. 


This next  picture is of myself as I was waiting for everyone to get ready for church Sunday. 

This picture is of one of my other sisters' Natasha this is her with a natural look (no make up).


This is a sleeping shoot of my beautiful 2 months old little cousin Jalaya she is so peaceful.


This is a picture of my sleeping cousin Makayla 3 years old on her way home from church on Sunday she was exhausted. 


1 comment:

  1. I like how close you got with these.. they are all heartfelt and very sympathetic. See how important natural light can be?

    ReplyDelete